Originally the Class of 82 WEB site was put together so we could manage and promote the 30 year reunion. However, now that the reunion is over we feel that this site can still serve a purpose. We can use it for promoting other events, for keeping track of classmates wherabouts (so that 10 years from now we don't go through the same hell that we just went through), for paying tribute to those classmates who are no longer with us and for reminding us how goofy we looked back in high school and how much more distinguished (aka OLDER) we look today through the photo galleries.
To keep this site going will require some financial support so we are looking for donations as well as anyone that would like to assist in maintaining it. To provide a donation simpley go to the "Donations" tab and follow the instructions. Ideally I was thinking something like $10 a year, but if you want to give more we'll take it. Once we have enough to renew our site we can always use the additional funds to help support future reunions or even give something back to the school in our name.
In any case I hope everyone enjoyed this site and will continue to visit it in the future.
Please make sure we have your current contact information by filling out a Classmate Bio. We will be keeping this website around indefinitely and it is the best vehicle for future reunion planning and communication.
None of your personal information such as phone number, email address or direct mailing address is displayed. In fact only those people that are classmates and have been approved can see any of your information.
NOTE - If you've already entered your profile you can go back and modify it at any time. If you've forgotten your username and/or password just let us know and we can help you out.
Top 10 Reasons To Attend Your Reunion:
- You'll laugh, cry and reminisce with some of your oldest friends.
- You don't have to lie about your age.
- You'll feel better realizing you are not the only one who has been married, divorced, married, divorced and/or is still looking.
- For the alumni coming to their first reunion, you'll finally dispel all of the rumors about falling off the face of the earth.
- Rekindle old or begin new relationships.
- Expand your networking opportunities.
- Enjoy an evening out without the kids (or grandkids as the case may be).
- Use this as an excuse to diet or shape up.
- Humor the committee, we are a deluded bunch of diehards who think everyone should show up to appreciate all our efforts.
- Studies have show that those who were initially hesitant about attending their reunions, discover it was an event they would not have missed!