DATE: September 16, 17 -- 2022
We'll be gathering at Elevate Bar and Grill in Westminster (2831 W 120th). We have a large room reserved from 4PM and will try to keep the party going until we no longer can or until they close (which ever comes first). When you get there, just look for the large group of old people. We will order appetizers from their catering menu and you can purchase drinks at the bar.
Afternoon picnic at Northmoor Park (1335 Birch Street) from Noon - 4PM. Food, soda and beer will be provided, but feel free to brink anything else you would like.
Broomfield Days will also be occurring that weekend so feel free to check out Midway Park on Saturday morning for additional festivities.
The cost of the weekend is $10 for Friday, $20 for Saturday or a low price of $30 per person for the weekend.
We have 3 ways to pay:
- Pay online at: https://broomfield82.com/3/online_payment.htm
- Pay via VENMO -- we have a business acount all set up so that you can pay by Venmo at @BHS-82
- The Check is in the Mail - Please send a check made out to Broomfield High School 82
10995 W. 41st Ave
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
We've passed the August 1st deadline, but like every other reunion, we'll take your money anytime, but the the sooner we get it in the better we can prepared for how much food and drink we will need. So PLEASE send it in ASAP
For those coming in from out of town or would prefer not driving home on Friday evening, we have a block of rooms set aside at the Residence Inn/Fairfield Inn in Broomfield - 455 Zang Street (out by Interlocken). To get the special rate, just go to the following link (reservations must be made by September 2nd)
Residence Inn Reservation Link
We're really looking forward to seeing everyone and hope you pass this information along to any and all of your classmates.
Unfortunately we were unable to get Eagle Trace again, but the good news is that it is Broomfield Days weekend and they will be hosting a charity tournament that you can sign up. Information for this tournament can be found at: https://www.broomfield.org/602/Golf-Tournament
Originally the Class of 82 WEB site was put together so we could manage and promote the 30 year reunion. However, now that the reunion is over we feel that this site can still serve a purpose. We can use it for promoting other events, for keeping track of classmates wherabouts (so that 10 years from now we don't go through the same hell that we just went through), for paying tribute to those classmates who are no longer with us and for reminding us how goofy we looked back in high school and how much more distinguished (aka OLDER) we look today through the photo galleries.
To keep this site going will require some financial support so we are looking for donations as well as anyone that would like to assist in maintaining it. To provide a donation simpley go to the "Donations" tab and follow the instructions. Ideally I was thinking something like $10 a year, but if you want to give more we'll take it. Once we have enough to renew our site we can always use the additional funds to help support future reunions or even give something back to the school in our name.
In any case I hope everyone enjoyed this site and will continue to visit it in the future.
Please make sure we have your current contact information by filling out a Classmate Bio. We will be keeping this website around indefinitely and it is the best vehicle for future reunion planning and communication.
None of your personal information such as phone number, email address or direct mailing address is displayed. In fact only those people that are classmates and have been approved can see any of your information.
NOTE - If you've already entered your profile you can go back and modify it at any time. If you've forgotten your username and/or password just let us know and we can help you out.
Top 10 Reasons To Attend Your Reunion:
- You'll laugh, cry and reminisce with some of your oldest friends.
- You don't have to lie about your age.
- You'll feel better realizing you are not the only one who has been married, divorced, married, divorced and/or is still looking.
- For the alumni coming to their first reunion, you'll finally dispel all of the rumors about falling off the face of the earth.
- Rekindle old or begin new relationships.
- Expand your networking opportunities.
- Enjoy an evening out without the kids (or grandkids as the case may be).
- Use this as an excuse to diet or shape up.
- Humor the committee, we are a deluded bunch of diehards who think everyone should show up to appreciate all our efforts.
- Studies have show that those who were initially hesitant about attending their reunions, discover it was an event they would not have missed!